As the end of this unprecedented year approaches, we await 2021 with open arms and hopeful optimism. When the COVID-19 pandemic will begin to abate is yet to be seen, but we can be sure of one thing, when it does, it will be cause for celebration extraordinaire!
Even as the pandemic passes, we’ve all learned a lesson or 2 about health precautions. Many things will most likely change from here on out, such as the typical handshake, hugging friends and loved ones, and crossing personal boundaries – behaviors we’ve grown accustomed to in 2020.
However, that doesn’t mean the show can’t go on! It’s very likely that business and prosperity will surge to new heights once it’s over.
With schools hopefully getting back to normality, and the economy returning to “business as usual”, keep in mind the benefits of using our event planning services for your upcoming events.
The Advantages of Booking Your Event Through Vegas Concepts
- Vegas Concepts is a “one-stop-shop” for all of your event planning needs. We offer authentic Vegas-style equipment, and what we don’t carry in our own inventory, we can easily procure.
- It requires strategic planning to organize a successful event. With over 35 years of experience in event planning, you can expect expertise in hosting your event!
- With our years of experience, we understand the intricacies of conducting any type of event, whether it be a fundraiser, corporate event, private party, and especially, the responsibilities entailed in holding school events by maintaining vigilance and ensuring a safe and enjoyable event.
- We bring in screened, professionally-trained staff, and know the “rules of the game” intimately when it comes to hosting events.
- Our staff has been in the business long enough to know the rules and laws of each municipality of the DFW metroplex, as well as all of North Texas.
- One deposit covers everything, from reserving the venue, to calling in 3rd party vendors, eliminating the need for a customer to deal with each issue piecemeal. This includes equipment load-in, load-out, building engineers, structural details,, and cleanup.
- Vegas Concepts Casino Events strictly adheres to all CDC and state regulations and guidelines. We go the extra mile to keep our guests safe by:
- -Sanitizing all chips, dice, card dispensers, roulette balls & wheels, before and after event,
- -Issuing new decks of cards to dealers before event,
- -Temperature checking all of our employees upon arrival,
- -Providing every table with sanitizing wipes and sprays,
- -Cleaning and sanitizing every table before going out,
and of course, requiring masks and practicing social distancing at all times.
- And last, but not least, we know how to make any event “a good time” for all involved!
So after the New Year’s Celebrations fade, we begin to embrace the brand new year upon us! With Valentines Day, St. Patrick’s Day, Class of 2021 events, on the horizon, as well as corporate events, fundraisers, and private parties, call the experts at Vegas Concepts Casino Events as we move through the bad times and into the good times once again, together!