One of the most popular party themes from year to year has been the “James Bond 007” one, and that popularity doesn’t seem to be dwindling!
Why has the aura of James Bond been so popular for so long? The Bond character appeals to men and women alike! He is the envy of most men because of his espionage skills, tactical fighting ability, quick-thinking, and basic “savior faire”, and adored by the ladies for his, well, pure “sexiness.”
Though the character is a by-product of the Cold War, he lives on over 5 decades after his introduction into mainstream media and will likely continue for another half-century.
As for a Bond party theme?
First of all, it’s really simple.
It’s fairly inexpensive to deploy.
Plus, it’s still fun!
Here’s a few great ideas:
- James Bond props for our “selfie station” photo booth!
- Bond Music provided by one of our DJs would be cool!
- Professional lighting in a Bond motif would certainly help the mood!
- Cutouts of such character as, “Odd Job”, “Dr. No”, or Bond himself!
- Martini glasses filled with dice for table centerpieces.
- James Bond decorated cupcakes would certainly accentuate the event.
- Bond-Girl staffers are a given!
- And, perhaps most vitally, attire comprised of tuxedos for the men and sleek, glitzy, sexy garb for the ladies.
Also, as our specialty is Casino games, we could give your party event a real Casino Royale flair!
The James Bond 007 theme can serve practically any type of event, including charity fundraisers, corporate events, private parties, and is great for Prom parties too, minus the Vespers and Morlands of Grosvenor Street, of course! It’s a time-proven party theme to help create a memorable occasion that’s sure to last a lifetime!